An Entitlement

As I am typing, I am currently procrastinating my report that is due tomorrow while watching the birds outside my window fly about and Ne-Yo's voice in the background as company.

If you're wondering what entitlement means, go google. But since I'm nice, it means 'rights'. Full rights.

Since this is my blog, all entitlement is solely reserved for me and me alone.

Blogger.com suggested that I should write in Malay, because it might be the next 'thing'. I've seen many blogs in Malay that I think if I were to wrote in Malay, it wouldn't make much difference.

Tapi.... it is tempting to write in Malay. But, it is an entitlement that in what language for me to write in is my decision.

I used to have another blog. But it was made by a 15 year old who at that time was practically buta IT and sampai sekarang masih lagi buta IT; thus the contents, for me was a lot of rubbish; my rubbish, mind you.

I do not know on what purpose I decided to make another blog. I simply do not know. But it's good to have somewhere to write on. I do have a diary, but writing takes time and typing is easier.

I won't say much. Here's a picture of me.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top